Minnetonka Public Works is responsible for plowing and maintaining city streets throughout the winter. Here are some important reminders about winter snow removal:
- The city is responsible for city streets only.
- City-wide snow removal occurs with two or more inches of snow accumulation.
- Operations typically begin between 2–4 a.m. and hope to clear all streets within nine hours.
- Clearing sidewalks and trails takes approximately three days.
- Plows are also dispatched during lighter snowfalls to ensure main roads are free of snow and ice.
Learn more at eminnetonka.com/snowplowing.