2018 Election Calendar
- Sept. 21: Absentee voting begins for State General Election
- Oct. 16: Pre-registration for State General Election ends at 5 p.m.
- Oct. 30: Direct balloting for State General Election begins at city hall
- Nov. 3: Extended hours (TBD) for direct balloting for State General Election
- Nov. 5: Direct balloting for State General Election closes at 5 p.m.
- Nov. 6: State General Election
What's on the ballot in 2018?
Visit the Secretary of State's web site to see a sample ballot and candidates.
- U.S. Senator (two seats)
- U.S. Representative District 3
- Governor and Lt. Governor
- Secretary of State
- State Auditor
- Attorney General
- State Representatives Districts 44B, 48A, 49B
- County Sheriff
- County Attorney
- Three Rivers Park Commissioner District 4
- Judicial seats
If you have any questions regarding the election process, please contact City Clerk David Maeda at 952-939-8218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.