Free for all ages!
Saturday, Sept. 22, 5–10 p.m.
Ridgedale Center Parking Lot (south of JC Penney)
The City of Minnetonka and Ridgedale Center have teamed up for an exciting new event that offers a free night of family fun for all ages!
Enjoy games, activities, giveaways and live music by local rock and roll favorite The Johnny Holm Band. Food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) will be available for purchase – please bring cash or plan to use nearby ATMs.
Schedule of Events
- 5–7 p.m. – DJ
- 5–8 p.m. – Kids games and activities
- 7–10 p.m. – The Johnny Holm Band
Food and Beverages
- Food and beverages available for purchase
- The Minnetonka Rotary Club will sell adult beverages (beer, wine and hard seltzer water). Alcohol sales end at 9:30 p.m. and all must show valid ID to purchase.
- Some vendors may accept cash only; an ATM will be available nearby. The Rotary Club will accept cash and credit/debit cards.
- Free ride passes are available from Metro Transit - click here to download your pass!
- Note: The last bus will leave the Ridgedale area at 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 22.
- Free parking available at all Ridgedale Center lots
- Uber/Lyft pickup/drop-off station
- Only service animals will be allowed – no pets
- View Ridgedale Center's event page