Senior Citizen Advisory Board
The fifteen members of this board:
- advise the city council on the needs and status of seniors in the city, recommending ways in which those needs may be met
- determine and assess existing resources in the city which may be utilized by seniors to meet their needs
- evaluate/assess proposed programs, grants and other governmental activities which may impact seniors
- recommend policies, goals and objectives for operation of Senior Services
- work with staff and the senior services manager
Members serve two-year terms and meet the second Tuesday of each month at 10 a.m.