Flood Zones

A car trying to drive through a flooded street.

Information regarding whether your property is in a FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) SFHA (Special Flood Hazard Area) can be obtained by calling 952.939.8200, and asking for the engineering department.

Mortgage lenders may require flood insurance be carried on properties shown in a SFHA.