Minnetonka home improvement and first-time home buyer loans
Do you need a new furnace or windows before the snow flies? Would you like to stop renting and purchase your first home, but need money for a down payment or for closing costs? The city has loan programs that may help you:
- Minnetonka Home Enhancement: Provides up to $15,000 for home repair, green improvements and some additions. Household income limits apply.
- Welcome to Minnetonka: Provides up to $10,000 for down payment and closing costs for first-time homebuyers. Household income limits apply.
The city is now taking pre-applications for both programs.
- Housing programs eligibility calculator
- 2014 Small Projects housing rehabilitation loan program
- Guidelines: Minnetonka Home Enhancement program
- Guidelines: Welcome to Minnetonka Program
Pre-applications and program guidelines are also available by calling 952.939.8285.