The emergency citizen alert system provides the City of Minnetonka with a high speed telephone calling and text messaging system capable of delivering customized emergency messages directly to homes, businesses and mobile telephone users.
The system includes all fixed telephone lines within the city of Minnetonka; however, residents and businesses are encouraged to confirm the accuracy of information within the system, as well as to contribute additional information such as:
- Mobile phone numbers
- Work telephone lines
- Alternate emergency contact information
To add or update your information in the emergency citizen alert system:
- Register or log into the system below
- Enter your home or work address in Minnetonka
- Enter your main telephone number
- Follow the instructions for editing your contact information
Register online, or if you need assistance, call 952-939-8200.