On the ballot in 2014
- Governor/Lt. Governor
- Attorney General
- Secretary of State
- State Auditor
- State Representative Districts 44B, 48A, and 49B
- Hennepin County Sheriff
- Hennepin County Attorney
- Soil and Water Conservation Supervisor
- Judicial Offices
2014 Election Calendar
- February 4: Precinct caucuses
- June 27: Absentee ballots will be available on this date for the August 12 State Primary
- July 22: Pre-registration deadline for August 12 State Primary
- August 12: State Primary
- September 19: Absentee ballots will be available on this date for the November 4 State General Election.
- October 14: Pre-registration deadline for the State General Election.
- November 4: State General Election Day
Am I registered to vote?
To verify if you are currently registered to vote at your present address go to: http://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/VoterStatus.aspx. You can also call city hall to find out if you are registered to vote.
The Minnesota Secretary of State’s website now allows you register to vote online. To register online go to: https://mnvotes.sos.state.mn.us/VoterRegistration/VoterRegistrationStep1.aspx.
You can also call city hall to have a voter registration application mailed to you.
If you have any questions regarding the election, please call 952.939.8218.
David E Maeda
How to vote
Additional information about the upcoming elections include: