Insurance claims

Thumbing through folders, finding the one labeled insurance.Claims against the city should be filed with the City Clerk by calling 952.939.8218 or emailing lronbeck@
. The city’s insurance carrier will investigate your claim and recommend payment or denial. If you submit your claim information electronically, please provide the following information at a minimum: your name, address, phone number(s); incident information (date, time, place, and description); and, if this was a motor vehicle accident, the year, make, model and license plate # of your vehicle and your insurance carrier’s name and policy number.