Are you wondering how to reach Minnetonka City Hall? Do you want to know about Minnetonka’s planned land use? Are you planning to paddle along Minnehaha Creek? Want to know how much traffic travels through the city? The maps below hold the answers to these questions!
- Driving Directions to the Civic Center campus (by Google Maps)
Find out how to reach the Minnetonka Civic Center campus, which includes city hall, the community center, the police department, fire station #1, ice arenas A and B, an outdoor amphitheater, athletic fields, and a canoe launch for Minnehaha Creek.
- District, ward and precinct maps
Find maps of your legislative district, congressional district, school district, ward, and precinct.
- Minnetonka Land Use Map (PDF: 2.25 MB)
This map shows Minnetonka’s long-range plan for how it expects property within the city to be used.
- Minnetonka Zoning Map (PDF: 1.6 MB)
This map shows how property within the city of Minnetonka may be legally used.
- Minnetonka Trails Map (PDF: 9 MB)
- Minnetonka Traffic Volume Map (PDF: 1.25 MB)
- Luce Line State Trail
This 63-mile-long former railroad grade runs from Plymouth to Winsted and has been developed for biking, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, snowmobiling and skiing.
- Minnehaha Creek Canoe Route and Watershed Map (PDF)
- Hennepin County Bicycle Route Map
- Three Rivers Park District Park and Trail Maps